|“Sustainable Development Through indigenous Knowledge”.
This summit will re-affirm that AIKS is a key element of the social capital of Africans and constitute their main asset in efforts to gain control of their own lives. The gathering will highlight a growing appreciation of the value of Intellectual Property and the importance of anchoring development in local knowledge and skills.
ATTEND THE AFRICAN INDIGENOUS KNOWLEDGE SUMMIT &
· Unpack a Reflective Leadership Framework For Sustainable Organizations In Africa: An Indigenous Knowledge Systems Perspective
· Explore how to interface AIK with other knowledge systems in the knowledge economy
· Appreciate opportunities and challenges for AIKS in endogenous and sustainable development
· Discuss strategies of incorporating AIKS into the formal education system
· Reflect on the possibility of Integrating of traditional medicine into national health systems in Africa